When it comes to coworking in New York, your options are endless. In fact, Work Better is just one of many in the long list of spaces in Coworking NYC – The definitive list & guide to spaces 2017 published by Croissant. How do you decide which space is best suited for you and your company’s needs? Every shared space in the city has its own culture, space amenities, and level of professionalism. While we can’t speak for all of them, this why we think you should come cowork with us...Work Better, for example, has five locations in Manhattan that each offer something different. If you're specifically looking for a coworking space, then we have the ideal location for that: Work Better's Hub, at Park Ave South
Hub, at Work Better?
- Located on Park Avenue South, the center of it all
- Coworking plus the option of 3 meeting rooms and a large conference room - all with conferencing capabilities and beautiful glass windows and doors that double as dry erase boards.
- Access to location’s regular events like Work Better’s monthly Happy Hour (new fun food themes each month)
- Work beside other industry leaders
- You have the option of setting up an address at 460 Park Ave S. We bring you your mail, and your company has a home base.
- Amazing view + Skylights (one with a view of the Empire State Building)
- Unlimited Counter Culture Coffee (ground fresh each morning during the week)
- Two extremely helpful Community Associates to help out as needed - supporting you finance/tech/center inquiries.)
- Insanely fast internet, and ability to print and fax
- Countless yummy lunch spots within walking distance
- Security check-in in the lobby - impress your guests
Click Here for a tour of the space. We can’t wait to meet you!
Still a little hazy on the difference between a coworking space and a traditional office? Check out Traditional Vs. Shared Office Space on our blog.